What Are The Best Times to Post on Social Media [#Infographics]
Do you post your social media content when your audience has the highest chance of seeing it?
It’s important to know when the highest percentage of your audience is eavesdropping on your social networks—so that when you share content you’ll get maximum exposure.
So, when should you be sharing your content? Well, just follow the times in the infographic below.
This infographic from Quicksprout, highlights the optimal times to post to all the major social networking sites: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and Pinterest.
While all audiences are different and interact at different times, you can use these timings as general guidelines.
- If you want to know the right timing to post on Facebook, use the tool Fanpage Karma
- For Twitter: Use the tool FollowerWonk
- According to LinkedIn business hours are right timings on weekdays.
- According to Fannit, Pinterest right times to pin are Saturday, 2am–4am and 8pm-11pm.
- According to TrackMaven, Instagram engagement stays consistent throughout the week, with slight spikes on Mondays and a slight dip on Sundays.
- For Google+: Use the tool Timing+ to find the right time to post on it.