Tips & Tricks to recover from Google Penguin 3.0!
Right after the Google Penguin 3.0 Update rolled out, our client’s website got a ranking boost. After ranking boost he contacted me personally and thanked me for saving his company!
Google recently confirmed that the most recent iteration of their large scale “Penguin” algorithm update started rolling out late on Friday night (October 17, 214). This one was a bit lighter and affected only 1% of the US/English queries.
Electronic Component Distributors recovers 200% with Penguin Update 3.0
Read on to see how he lost 200% traffic due to bad SEO services.
Firstly client made one mistake; he hired a link building agency that used outdated SEO techniques:
- Keyword Stuffing
- Article Submissions
- Creating Thin Content
- Joining Link Networks
- Press Release without News
- Ignoring Social Signals
- Implementing Tactics without a Strategy
Penguin Caught & Hit His Website!
The Google Hummingbird and Google Penguin update in September and October 2013 hit him very badly. His website lost 67% of their organic traffic. After all this, he needed help to recover from this situation.
Client hired our services after the Penguin hit
Google Penguin mainly penalizes all the websites that do not comply with, and violate Webmaster Guidelines, set by Google. The Penguin recovery experts Soft System Solution run a series of tools to help their clients regain lost rankings.
We worked on following platforms to get the rankings back:
- Analyze Inorganic/Unnatural Links by Majestic SEO One by One
- Manually Check Anchor Text Spamming
- Identifying Negative Influence or Disinfection Links
- Removing all Disinfection Links with the help of GWT (Google Webmaster Tools)
- Create disavow.txt file for irremovable Unnatural Links