SEO Blog Diary is the hub for SEO & Digital Marketing agency news information. If you love to write & you want to get better traffic to your blog? Then you should start write for us and get strong backlinks, relevant traffic and get known to more people.
Author Bio Guidelines
- Every guest author gets a short bio (two to three sentences) on their author page where they can link to their company, blog, projects, Twitter, etc. However, in order to maintain editorial standards, our post must not promote companies that you work for or have a business relationship with. If you mention a company you have a relationship with, now or in the past, you must disclose this to us.
- We are no longer accepting anchor text links in author bio of less than 3 keywords.
- Author bio must contain a link to at least one of your social network profiles, preferably Google+.
- Links in author bio are no-follow.
Content Writing Guidelines
- Article should be conversational in style, objective and thought provoking. Our goal is to stimulate conversations and collaboration among industry professionals.
- Articles should contain clear takeaways or advice relevant to our target audiences.
- Only original content will be published; please do not send us articles that have been distributed elsewhere.
- For easy readability, use short paragraphs, headings, bullets and bolding, as appropriate. See past Marketing Agency Insider posts for sample formatting.
- Articles should range in length from 400-700 words, single-spaced.
- Images will be addedto your guest posts by our editorial team.
- Self-promotional content will not be accepted.
- While we allow links back to your own content within your article, keep these to a minimum and only when appropriate. We will remove excess or unrelated links.
We reserve the right to edit articles and headlines for clarity, and to meet Marketing Agency Insider style and standards, as well as to decline submissions altogether.
Thank you for your interest in our community. We look forward to your contributions!
To submit a story, send an email to: